Eat Drink Style Hello Hawaii & WonderTune Hawaii

WonderTune Hawaii Cover

Food... alcohol... music... and red silk boxers. These are the good things in life. So I leave you with yet another compilation for your listening pleasure. Jeni and I will be in Hawaii and I've got to be on my best behavior since it's the first time meeting her family there. And of course, we'll be eating. It's been four years since I last went and I have a lot of catching up to do there. Enjoy.

Tracklisting
(1) Little Dragon - Feather
(2) Dirty Projectors & David Byrne - Knotty Pine
(3) Gruff Rhys - Just War
(4) Bat For Lashes - Daniel
(5) Miike Snow - Burial
(6) Burial & Four Tet - Moth
(7) Black Moth Super Rainbow - Gold Splatter
(8) Nouvelle Vague - Road to Nowhere
(9) The Field - A Paw in My Face
(10) Passion Pit - The Reeling
(11) Hudson Mohawke - Overnight
(12) Phoenix - Lisztomania (Classixx Remix)
(13) I Monster - A Sucker For Your Sound
(14) Ra Ra Riot - Can You Tell
(15) The Field - The Little Hear Beats So Fast
(16) Grouper - Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping
(17) Klaus & Kinski - Shell For the Morning
(18) The Flaming Lips - Revenge
(19) Of Montreal - A Sentence of Sorts in Kongsvinger
(20) Discovery - It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault)

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment