Eat Drink Style First Anniversary with Oishii Eats

Work has been nuts. And moving during this hectic month of work has proved that thing's couldn't be worse. But my highlight in July was cooking a dinner for our anniversary. I can't get into it, so I'll let J do the talking, or writing, that is. Congratulations J. This has been a frustrating yet rewarding year, and I thank you for being by my side.

***Note. If you start any more petty wars, like whether the overall tone of my photos is too yellow, your next anniversary dinner will be inspired by whatever coupons I find. Hehe.

Hama Hama Oysters with Mignonette

Crab Endive Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette

Shrimp Ravioli with Salmon Roe and Mushroom Cream Reduction

Maine Lobster Crepe with Pancetta & Vanilla Bean Sauce

New Zealand Lamb Ribs with Lentil Quenelle and Mango Relish

Seared Duck Breast with Raspberry Guwerztraminer Reduction

No comments:

Post a Comment